jueves, 20 de enero de 2022

Bad Books - Forest Whitaker

 The second half right?

We started a fire

That was never supposed to burn out

You started a band

That was cool for awhile but it turned pretty bland

I started a fight

With the neighbor next door

And his pesky wife

You started a job

That you hate when your sober

And hate even more when you're not

I know you hate me too

Always say you do

And you moved to Japan

Thought a clean bill of health and a camera

Could show you the plan

I bought a bird that repeats what I say

But I'm lonely is all that he's heard

You found a guy

That is clearly that is opposite me

With the black-motored bike

I digged around

But its just like a movie that it's picture

Is off with the sound

I know you hate me too

You always say you do

And you started to write

It was subtle at first

But the danger was clearly insight

I don't reply

Due to a lack of an ego

And laziness that cuts like a knife

You say that you're good

Had a baby with biker

And named him Forest Whitaker

I'm laying low

On a probable chance

You convince me to give him a home

I know you hate me too

You always say you do

And I know you that hate me too

Always say you do

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario